Vanilla Milkshake Recipe
Vanilla milkshake recipe too much dairy can be bad for digestion, which is why more people are choosing to limit their intake or eliminate it completely from their diets. Here’s a creamy and delicious mock milkshake recipe that will please your taste buds and your tummy!
- 1 cup – Raw Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup – Cashews (soaked for one hour and drained)
- 1 cup – Ice 1 tbsp – Raw Coconut Nectar (I use Coconut Secret)
- 1 tsp – Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Vanilla Bean, scraped (optional)
Process all ingredients in Vitamix blender until smooth. Enjoy immediately.
Share a pic of your Vanilla “Milk” Shake with me! @chefvlife #chefvlife
Find this and other easy recipes in my new book, Making Cleansing Easier. Visit ChefV.com/book