We’ve previously shared a step-by-step on how to do cat-cow pose and explained the benefits of downward facing dog but now we want to take you through a full yoga flow sequence. This easy flow sequence begins with cat-cow and ends with downward dog so now that you already know the basics, roll out your yoga mat and get started. This is a flow that can be done daily so as it will help to relax your mind and strengthen your core.
Flow yoga is a blend of functional strength and functional flexibility practiced with the rhythm of the breathe that is designed to detoxify the body, improve flexibility and gain clarity.
Each pose within this sequence serves a purpose and the more often you practice this series the more you will be able to experience the benefits.
- Child’s Pose: Relieves back, shoulder, neck and hip strain
- Table Top: Helps lengthen and realign the spine
- Cat-Cow: Improves posture and balance
- Downward Dog: Encourages blood flow throughout the body
- High Plank: Strengthens inner core muscles
- Updog: Fights mild depression and fatigue
Click HERE for more great yoga poses to incorporate into your practice.